Holiday Baking

Share on YummlyPin on PinterestShare on FacebookShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone

What are your plans for cooking/baking on Christmas?
Do you have a detailed menu all ready to prepare on Christmas Eve?
So far I know a few things that I’m going to prepare.
I plan on going to my side on Christmas Eve, and then hubby’s side on Christmas Day.
(Weather dependent)

I’ll definitely be making cupcakes..

Holiday Cupcakes

Possibly my mousse cupcakes, with a holiday twist..

chocolate 030

Cookies – my grandpa won’t let me go a Christmas without baking these!

x chocolate chip

Then I plan to attempt making “decorated” sugar cookies.
My first attempt was over 2 years ago.. eeesh.

how to buy young living essential oils
Get Social

Courtney

Founder/Editor at Courtney's Sweets
Family, Food, and Photography are Courtney's passions and you'll see all of that on this blog.She married Chris in summer of 2008 and they had Sweet Baby summer of 2012.Sweet Baby has a rare food allergy called FPIES, which Courtney discusses frequently.She also loves to do car reviews, so check those out too!
Get Social

9 Responses to “Holiday Baking”

1. #
    RJ Flamingo — December 13, 2010 @ 4:25 am

I think your decorated cookies were lovely – so much prettier than anything I could do. Every year I tell myself I’m going to do it, and every year I chicken out. LOL! And your cupcakes are gorgeous!

2. #
    Kristi — December 13, 2010 @ 1:53 pm

The mousse cupcakes look so good! I don’t think mine would ever look as pretty as those!

3. #
    fitchocoholic — December 13, 2010 @ 1:58 pm

Those look deelish!!!!!!!
    I’ve will probably bake more cookies during the holidays, oh and pretzel m&m treats!

4. #
    Nichol — December 13, 2010 @ 2:59 pm

Yum! I’m making cookies galore this weekend. My fav? Our family recipe italian cookies(but nothing like others make) I may just have to post the recipe for this one.

5. #
    marla — December 14, 2010 @ 2:34 pm

Those green cupcakes are too cute for the holidays – my kids would love ‘em!

6. #
    Robyn — December 16, 2010 @ 2:51 pm

It’s time to decide, isn’t it? Oh man! I better get busy! :)

Those mouse cupcakes look delicious!

7. #
    Courtney — December 17, 2010 @ 12:29 pm

8. #
    Melinda — December 22, 2010 @ 2:13 am

you’re a good decorator! i’m doing doctored up box mix cupcakes. No time to do anything else

9. #
    Anne - Mommy Has to Work — July 28, 2012 @ 3:14 pm

It’s crazy, but I’m ready for the holidays!!