Have you seen the NEW Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set? When I first saw them reveal this new set on facebook I was in love. I absolutely love my Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel Set, and I’m beyond thrilled that they brought this design in nonstick. The bronze is perfect for any kitchen. It has a brushed design,
and the handles and rims of the lids are mirrored stainless steel. Where as my stainless steel set is a brushed look all around.
- 8-in. Omelette Pan
- 10-in. Omelette Pan
- 1.5-qt. Covered Sauce Pan
- 2.5-qt. Covered Sauce Pan
- 3-qt. Covered Saute Pan
- 8-qt. Covered Stock Pot
- Durable Bronze Anodized Exterior, that lasts a lifetime.
- Heavy gauge Hard Anodized Aluminum, heats evenly.
- Multi-Layer Nonstick, for lasting release.
- Stay Cool Handles
- Oven Safe to 450°F
Makes 1 3/4 Cup Sauce
3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
3/4 Cup + 1-2 Tablespoon Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
Mix ingredients together in a small sauce pan on medium heat. Sauce should be slightly boiling, stir constantly until mixture is completely combined and all ingredients are dissolved.
Let cool and keep in the refrigerator no longer than one week.
My chocolate sauce melted right out of the pan.. Hello paper towel cleaning.
You can use this Chocolate Sauce as Chocolate Syrup also, so good!
Thank you Calphalon for making trusted and quality products, and always helping home cooks present beautifully cooked dishes in your amazing cookware that will last a lifetime.
Disclosure: I was sent the Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set for review, but was not compensated otherwise. All opinions expressed are my own.
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Simply Sunday’s Link Party 19 - June 28, 2015
- Removing Stains with Gain Flings + Giveaway! - June 24, 2015
- Endometriosis Infertility and Trying to get Pregnant - June 24, 2015