Just a month ago I purchased a flat iron from Folica, and love it. Then I saw the Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer and had to have it! One thing I hate about doing my hair is drying it. I hate the fact that I have to stand in the bathroom for about 20-25 minutes just to dry my hair. If I would let it dry partially and then blow dry I’d be left with a frizzy mess. Not with the Sedu Revolution Pro! I’m absolutely “blown” away by the power of this compact blow dryer. Not only is it full of power, but it backs all the power up. I have purchased many blow dryers that have left me less than satisfied. This is definitely a winner!
Here’s a few key features:
- Dual functionality; ion switch allows you to operate with or without ionic generator
- For smooth and straight: with ion
- For volume: without ion
- Ionic generator seals the cuticle, locking in moisture
- 40% more compact than conventional dryer
- 30% less weight
- 6 speed/heat settings
- Cool shot button
- Long lasting motor with 1875W of high power to produce unsurpassed air speed
- 80 mph record air speed
- 86m3/h air flow
- Includes 2 concentrators for versatile styling
- 9 foot cord
- 2 year warranty
- Made in France
I absolutely love the case it comes in. This is going to be perfect for when I’m traveling. No more tangled cords.
On and off, heat settings, and ion button all on the back of the handle.
Typically I would blow dry my hair, and then have to straighten my hair to reduce the frizz and make it straight. It’s pretty amazing that since using this I haven’t touched my straightener once. Not only do I get perfect results with the concentrators, I get good results without it as well. I highly recommend this hair dryer. Perfect for you or even for a gift!
You can find the Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer at Folica for only $159. They even have a program where you can get $40 off your blow dryer purchase when you recycle your old one with them!
Disclaimer: I was sent the above item for review as a part of the Folica Review Program, but was not compensated otherwise. All opinions expressed are my own.
Latest posts by Courtney Lopez (see all)
- Affordable and Adorable Clothes for Back to School with OshKosh B’gosh® - September 2, 2015
- Gluten Free Cheerios ™ No Bake Oatmeal Bites Recipe - September 1, 2015
- Simply Sundays Link Party 28 - August 30, 2015