I am so excited to tell you about the iTrace App for iPad that Teaches Handwriting. I have the first generation iPad so I thought it would be perfect for Sweet Baby to use for music, apps, and so far I was right! She absolutely loves playing with all the apps! I like to teach her things as early as possible so the iTrace App is great for us! iTrace gives visual hints and guides children to learn how to write letters, numbers, and even spelling words by using their finger to trace each letter. Children can play a fun picture matching game as they complete each task/exercise.
It was developed with participation and guidance from educational professionals and tested by almost 100 students It teaches them the basics of writing which are numbers, uppercase and lowercase, words, and EVEN their own name!! You can even set it up for multiple users which I really like if Mikaylee’s cousins want to try it out! It also won’t erase anything and all the progress is saved to the app! My daughter may be under a year old however this app is a great interactive and fun way to teach a child of any age their basic writing skills.
When we were playing she immediately touched the iPad and was eager to get started!
– 600+ different rewards
– 50 animated objects
– Supports multiple players
– Saves the entire history of each child’s progress
– Supports multiple methods of writing the same letters
– A simple switch adjusts the entire system for left-handed kids
I purchased the iTrace app for only $3.99 on the iTunes App Store, and transferred it to our iPad. Did I mention I do not have wifi? We have a wifi free home and were still able to use this app! My little girl is loving iTrace and I’m loving it right along with her!
Latest posts by Courtney Lopez (see all)
- Best Online Photo Storage with Amazon Cloud Drive - October 2, 2015
- 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe LTD AWD Best Compact SUV - September 30, 2015
- Haunted BOO Kits for Halloween Party + Enter to win a $1,000 Walmart Gift Card! - September 29, 2015