Keeping your Home Clean in 2014 | Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle + Housekeeping Tips

98 Flares Twitter 1 Facebook 2 Pin It Share 95 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 98 Flares ×

mr clean liquid musclesponsors

I absolutely hate cleaning, and it will never be one of my favorite things.  I love things that help make cleaning easier and I’m always up for something to cut cleaning time in half.  Mr. Clean products have saved my sanity time and time again.  Seriously, I own enough magic erasers to clean every house on the block.   Now I’m hearing about a new product from Mr. Clean!  It’s called Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle multi-purpose, multi-surface cleaner.   Since I hate using energy this product has 2.5* times more power in every drop = me not scrubbing and sweating for hours cleaning.  Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle is actually launched today in NYC’s Time Square!

How it works:

• concentrated cleaning for all your needs
  • on or off the floor and penetrating deep down dirt
  • good on hard surfaces like tables, countertops, sinks, stoves, and even floors (just dilute in water for general floor and surface cleaning)
  • fighting grease, lifting stains, and tackling every mess you make
  • comes with a specially designed cap to ensure entire use of product and perfect amount for each time you clean.
  • Apply Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle directly

Varieties available:

• Crisp Lemon
  • Febreze® Meadows & Rain
  • Gain® Original Fresh Scent
  • Mr. Clean® Liquid MuscleTM with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn®

Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle is available at grocery retail, home improvement, and mass merchandise stores nationwide starting January 2014. More information on the entire Mr. Clean product line can be found at www.mrclean.com or www.facebook.com/mrclean.  Also check out Mr. Clean on Twitter!

tips to clean house

Here’s a few tips from Julie Edelman, also known as The Accidental Housewife:

TACKLE HIGH TRAFFIC ZONES FIRST: Divide your home into MUST DO and CAN DO LATER zones. The must do’s are bathrooms, kitchen and bedrooms which are bacteria, allergy (dust mites) and germ magnets AND should be cleaned regularly. Can do later zones are areas such as family rooms, guest bedrooms, and hallways.

SPREAD OUT CHORES THAT BORE: Once you’ve tidied up, make a weekly TAH–DO LIST (as in The Accidental Housewife!) to keep rooms clean enough. If you follow up on little cleaning projects each week, you’ll be able to maintain a healthy and squeaky clean home, and manicures, all year long.

SAVE YOUR NRG: Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle can handle anything, especially if it can clean up Times Square after New Year’s Eve! Save your elbow grease and simply squirt a drop of the powerful new formula onto countertops, appliances and more to clean up after your own New Year’s Eve party.

STREAMLINE YOUR CLEANING TOOLS WITH MULTI-TASKERS: There’s no need to have countless cleaning products clogging cabinets. Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle can be used directly on tough dirt or used as a dilute to handle big or small messes on hard surfaces such as tables, countertops, sinks, stoves and even floors.

TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT OF ‘HOW MUCH’: Thanks to its innovative one-dose cap, Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle delivers the perfect amount of cleaning gel with every squeeze – that can be applied directly to surfaces or diluted in water as a cleaning solution. Similar to tasks like dishwashing and laundry, buy single, pre-measured packets. This will certainly help you prevent wasting product and in the end, also save you money!

disclaimer: we received the above product in addition to compensation for our time and efforts.  monetary compensation doesn’t change our opinion or influence it in any way.  our opinions as always are 100% our own.

Pin It

16 Responses to “Keeping your Home Clean in 2014 | Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle + Housekeeping Tips”

1. #
    Jenn — January 1, 2014 @ 1:52 pm

I’ll give it a try for sure. I hate cleaning as much as you do!

2. #
    Anne - Mommy Has to Work — January 1, 2014 @ 2:11 pm

I’ve always used Mr. Clean!

3. #
    Penelope (NYC Blogger) — January 1, 2014 @ 3:58 pm

Somehow all the chores seem to fall to me :-/ No spreading around.

4. #
    Donna — January 1, 2014 @ 9:55 pm

I love Mr. Clean products… that Magic Eraser is my best friend. :)

5. #
    HilLesha — January 3, 2014 @ 12:13 pm

These are wonderful tips! :)

6. #
    Julie — January 3, 2014 @ 10:51 pm

I need to print out this list and tape it on every flat surface in our house. We’re so awful at keeping our house clean! We’re about to throw in the towel and hire a house cleaner to take care of it for us, but we need to clean it ourselves first so we’re not embarrassed when they come in!

7. #
    Vanessa: thequeenofswag — January 4, 2014 @ 1:49 pm

I love Mr. Clean and I love that they cleaned up time square. What a fun idea.

8. #
    Mickey — January 4, 2014 @ 9:13 pm

I want to try the Febreeze version!

9. #
    Stefanie — January 4, 2014 @ 9:22 pm

I can’t wait to try Liquid Muscle on our tile floors.

10. #
    Theresa @ Faith and Family Reviews — January 5, 2014 @ 8:39 am

It seems whatever I come up with to get us more organized so we can have a cleaner house never seems to work as well as i thought it ought or should. :(

11. #
    Robin Gagnon — January 5, 2014 @ 11:15 pm

I sometimes give myself the rule that if I get up to get a drink or snack, I have to do ten little tidy up things while I’m at it.

12. #
    Kathleen — January 5, 2014 @ 11:34 pm

I love the one use cap on this new product, now I know I won’t be wasting.

13. #
    Crystal @ Simply Being Mommy.com — January 10, 2014 @ 2:47 pm

I need to enlist the help of the little people more often.

14. #
    Ty @ Mama of 3 Munchkins — January 13, 2014 @ 1:50 am

I hate cleaning, too! It’s the one thing I loathe the most, but I love the idea of tackling high traffic zones first (but those are the ones I often times avoid lol). Thanks for the tips!

15. #
    Marcie W. — January 17, 2014 @ 10:17 am

I’m looking forward to trying a touch of Liquid Muscle inside my steam mop soon. I bet it can help me conquer any type of smudges and stains on our tile floors with ease.

16. #
    breanna — April 7, 2014 @ 12:18 pm

I used the liquid muscle in my bathroom. I diluted with water and works so much better then the regular Mr clean . I figured its a multi purpose cleaner and I hate having multiple cleaners so now in my bathroom I only have this and a bottle of cleanser. Works great! Thank you Mr clean!

Sorry I’m one of those people that gets ecstatic over cleaning products