Make our chocolate peanut clusters recipe for the ultimate homemade candy! It’s great for gift giving or just enjoying at home.
Last week on Mini Chef Mondays my mini chef made another treat for gifting this holiday season, Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Rice Krispies. We’re having so much fun in the kitchen making stuff and it’s especially fun to give to others!
She really enjoys making and eating everything we make, but making for others definitely warms her heart, my sweet girl! She is so giving and loving. 🙂
When we were getting to mix the chocolate and peanuts she noticed some of the peanuts had skin, so that had to go!
This recipe is very simple, only 4 ingredients! We used our choice of chocolate (semi-sweet) and then of course peanuts! We went with unsalted so we could control the salt, but you could definitely use salted. We sprinkled some pink sea salt and mini chocolate tips on top to make them pretty and even more tasty.
If you wanted you could even top with some crushed peanuts, a drizzle of white chocolate, or even a drizzle of peanut butter mixed with melted chocolate, yum!
The best part of Mini Chef Mondays is getting into the kitchen with your kids and seeing what they want to create. My daughter had the idea for the mini chocolate chips. She also had the idea to use the pink sea salt instead of the flakey sea salt.
She likes pink. 😉
We hope you enjoy our Chocolate Peanut Clusters Recipe and if you’re gifting it we also like to gift it with some popcorn. Put into your choice of container and get gifting this holiday season. 🙂
psst, this Chocolate Peanut Clusters Recipe is Santa’s favorite!
- 1 cup chocolate, melted
- 1 cup peanuts, unsalted
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix the chocolate and peanuts together.
- Plop the mixture onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and sea salt.
- Allow chocolate to set and then enjoy or package for gifting.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Cranberry Pineapple Mocktail // Finding Zest
- Easy Christmas Snacks That Look Like Christmas Trees // Eating Richly
- Cashew Brittle // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Four Ingredient Baked Apples // Vegging at the Shore
- Peppermint Surprise // My Mini Adventurer