We test drove the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for a week, all opinions are our own.
Is it possible to be in love with a car? My aunt told me she love her Hyundai Santa Fe and it was her favorite of all the cars she’s ever owned. I was even more excited to do the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Review when I heard her reaction to us getting it for the week.
I loved the overall design and look of the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. It has Four wheel drive and a 2.0 turbo engine. Officially titled the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport FWD 2.0T. I’m really looking for a larger vehicle and this SUV would be perfect for our family. It’s has plenty of room for Chris to adjust his seat without hitting my knees, plus when someone sits in the passenger side they didn’t have to sit up against the windshield with Kay’s car seat – everyone had plenty of room!
I always look at the Safety when we look into purchasing a new family vehicle. While the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport did not receive a Top Safety Pick from IIHS they did receive all good reports! Good is the best you can get so this is a top safety pick in MY opinion.
We used the Hyundai Santa Fe to haul our Christmas gifts we bought and even picking up our Christmas tree! This vehicle made our Christmas tree look super small, right? Just love the size of it!
I must say my favorite feature was the interior, especially the center console and gps. HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS?! It’s so modern and up to date. I don’t think any car I’ve driven so far had me this excited about the dash.
The trunk was nice and roomy and fit all of our Christmas stuff – I took a picture at night but it was too dark. Here’s two HUGE puzzle boxes in the back with plenty and I mean PLENTY of room to spare. We really miss this car and hope to see it again soon.. who knows what we’ll get 🙂
details, our favorites
- price – $33,385 – base $30,150
- 22 MPG (19 city, 27 highway)
- 5 year 60,000 mile new vehicle warranty
- 10 year/100,000 mile power train warranty
- 2.0T Turbo Gasoline Direct Injection 4 Cylinder Engine
- 6 Speed Automatic Transmission with SHIFTRONIC
- 40/20/40 Split Folding 2nd RowSeats with 50/40 Slide & Recline Function
- Navigation with 8 inch touchscreen (* optional and replaces 4.3)
- 12 Speaker Infinity Logic 7 Surrond Sound Audio System
- Back Seat Window Sunshades
- Blind Spot Detection