We test drove the 2015 Kia Sorento SX AWD for the week thanks to DriveSTI.
The 2015 Kia Sorento Review isn’t going to be much different then our review the 2014 Kia Sorento SX Limited AWD. The design hasn’t changed and we’re happy about that. We fell in love with the design last year during out test drive. All of our favorite features we’re still there.
our favorite features:
- rear camera – incredible detail/view and it even alerts you when you’re to close to an object by sounding a low alarm
- navigation system – clear and beautiful display on an 8″ touch screen
- adjustable driver seat with 2 memory presets. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
- leather seating (goodbye cloth, I’ll never sit on you again)
- heated and leather wrapped steering wheel – ahhh
- heated front and 2nd row seating
- power lifegate (trunk opens and closes with ease)
- panoramic roof with power sunshade (I will forever feel claustrophobia in any other car)
- mesh sunblocks BUILT in windows for second row (PRICELESS)
- 50/50 split folding 3rd row seats
- blind spot detection
- 3.3L v6 GDI engine
- 6 speed automatic transmission with sportmatic
- 19″ chrome alloy wheels
- bluetooth wireless technology
- sirius/xm satellite radio
- infinity surround sound audio system
You also have a 10 year/100,000 mile warranty with Kia.*
COST of the Kia Sorento Limited:
- Base: $38,300
- add-ons and handling: $1,900
- TOTAL: $39,195
The 2014 Kia Sorento has received the Top Safety pick from IIHS. However it did receive a poor mark in the small front overlap, so that may concern some (the poor reading was for the lower leg and foot area).