This post is sponsored by Lunchbox.
I love saving time in the kitchen, whether it’s the prep or the clean up. Lately Chris has been taking lunch to work since we realized he was spending well over $200 a month eating a work. I love to go to the wholesale stores and buy a huge thing of chicken and cooking it all one day and freezing into individual packages for him to take. I realized in doing this how easy it is to prep ahead for dinners too! I simply double the portions and have enough for us for dinner now. It’s perfect for when I’m just not in the mood to cook and we’d typically order out. I had ordering out, it’s sooo expensive and not very healthy.
I like to use products like Knorr to complete my quick and easy meals. My favorite Knorr side is the creamy garlic shells, so good! I wanted to come up with a twist on Knorr’s Cheesy Fiesta Chicken Recipe. I’m sure it’s delicious as is, but I like the idea of this in a burrito! How about you? Easy to pick up and even easier to eat.
The only change I would make to my recipe is adding MORE cheese. I may even use some cheese sauce from my macaroni and cheese recipe next time! YUM!
Cheesy Fiesta Chicken Burritos
- 2 Chicken Breasts fully cooked
- 1 Rice flavored
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Frozen Corn
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- Cook the Rice according to package directions.
- When it's almost fully cooked add in the beans and corn.
- Heat your tortillas over the stove or in saran in the microwave.
- Place your chicken, rice, and cheese into the tortillas.
- Roll up and slice in half to serve.
- Serve with sour cream and salad. Enjoy!