Chicken Scampi with Buttery Potatoes is the perfect meal for your family. Juicy chicken, a buttery scampi sauce soaked into red potatoes making everyone ask for seconds.
Looking for a quick and easy meal for your family? How about a delicious appetizer for your friends? My family is loving I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread recipe for Chicken Scampi Bites. I’ve tweaked it a bit to our liking and we’ve had it several times over the holiday weeks. It’s simple to make and a delicious meal to eat. I really only made a few tweaks to the original recipe, like removing the tomatoes and citrus peel that hubby would most likely push aside, baby girl too (I make her recipe too using pork!). Actually we’re pretty exited about CHICKEN this month. Tomorrow we’re heading to the Food Allergist for Kay’s FPIES annual check up. This month makes 20 months since she has failed chicken and that means it’s time to RETRIAL! What does that mean? We get to be admitted to the hospital and watch Kay eat chicken. Hopefully she passes the food trial and we can cross chicken off the triggers lists!
Chicken is our favorite protein in the house so it’s been weird not enjoying it regularly and using other proteins like pork and beef. I’m so sick of pork! That’s most likely why we’ve been making this recipe so much! Chris loves the addition of the buttery potatoes and who can blame him? The I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread soaks into the potatoes and they’re just bursting with flavor. I actually remove the chicken from the pan and then cook the potatoes in the scampi sauce. SO GOOD!
I’m so glad there’s no artificial ingredients in I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread.
Chicken Scampi with Buttery Potatoes makes for a delicious dinner recipe!
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 pieces
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Parlsey Flakes or 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 2 red potatoes chopped
- Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic with salt until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned and thoroughly cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze 2 teaspoons juice from lemon.
- Add lemon juice to skillet and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat and parsley, tossing chicken until evenly coated.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook potatoes.
- Once Potatoes are cooked add the chicken back and toss together.
Recently I even made their Caramel Sauce recipe which is great on anything!