Yummmm! Chocolate Covered Banana Walnut Cakes using California walnuts. Vegan and dairy free, quick sweet snack. There’re only 4 ingredients, and it’s no bake!
I’m so excited to share one of our favorite desserts. We love making nice homemade cream, and my husband loves walnuts. My mom was a huge fan of California walnuts and always loved the combination of walnuts, chocolate, and banana. Then my father was crazy about chocolate covered bananas, so I took both of their favorites and turned it into Chocolate Covered Banana Walnut Cakes. Did I mention this recipe is no bake? 🙂
- 1/2 cup California walnuts
- 1 teaspoon raw honey or maple syrup (optional if your banana isn't too sweet)
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup melted dark chocolate
- 3 walnuts , broken into pieces
- In a blender combine the 1/2 cup of walnuts with optional sweetener.
- Mash the banana and mix with the walnut mixture.
- In a silicone mold layer the chocolate and top with the banana walnut mixture for half.
- Top the other half with the 3 walnuts.
- Once frozen drizzle chocolate over the banana walnut mixture.
- Once completely frozen place the banana walnut cake onto a plate and top with the chocolate walnut disc.
- Serve with fresh berries and enjoy.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.