These are the perfect mashed potatoes, every time! Learn how to make KitchenAid Stand Mixer mashed potatoes. Post contains affiliate links, thanks for your support!
These mashed potatoes are my goto for side dish Christmas recipes and Thanksgiving recipes. It’s gone quicker than I can make and serve them. So creamy, salty, buttery, smooth and simply delicious. I’m a huge fan of potatoes, it’s my favorite food item and I could survive on them if I had to pick one food for the rest of my life. Potatoes are so versatile, baked potatoes, fried potatoes, boiled potatoes and of course our perfect mashed potatoes.
*Tip: I start with fresh potatoes – if you can find fresh at your local farmers market you’ll definitely notice the difference. Also, no need to peel your potatoes – there’s lots of vitamins and minerals in that skin! If you must peel them try frying the skins for an added crunch to top on your perfect mashed potatoes.
You’ll love how easy it is to make them in your KitchenAid stand mixer too! You could also use a potato masher or potato ricer, but the KitchenAid really does such a good job that we opt for that most of the time.
Perfect Mashed Potatoes
Perfect Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 6 Yukon Potatoes
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
- Wash and chop your potatoes.
- Place potatoes into a large stock pot with cold water and place on a medium fire to boil.
- Once boiling keep an eye on the potatoes and remove once they can be easily mashed with a fork.
- Drain potatoes and place into your stand mixer.
- Add in all the ingredients with the potatoes and beat on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Don't over beat as it may make them gluey!
Have you tried our perfect mashed potatoes? If you have let us know – we hope you enjoy them just as much as we do!