Chicken Egg Roll in a Bowl
Our tasty Chicken Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe is a fun take on your favorite stuffing in an egg roll, but you can eat it out of a bowl with a spoon!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 3 stalks green onions , sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly grated garlic
- 3 cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons coconut aminos
In a large skillet heat up some olive oil.
Once the pan is hot add in the chicken and cook until browned.
When chicken is fully cooked add in most of the green onions (reserve some for garnish), ginger, garlic, and 3 tablespoons coconut aminos and mix well.
Now add in the coleslaw, sesame oil, and 2 tablespoons coconut aminos.
Cook until cabbage and carrots are tender.
Serve as desired.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 504mg | Potassium: 706mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 21.2mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1.3mg