Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
These Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins are great with morning coffee and perfect for brunch!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 3 Cups Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk + 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Block of Finlandia Unsalted Butter (1/2 Cup butter)
- 1 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- extra sugar (we use organic cane sugar) for tops
Preheat oven to 375.
Mix together all the ingredients aside from the chocolate chips.
Once combined add in the chocolate chips.
Place the batter into muffin cups and sprinkle generously with sugar.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted is clean.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 187mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 1.6% | Vitamin C: 0.1% | Calcium: 8.2% | Iron: 5.9%