Baked Potato Soup Recipe
Try our baked potato soup recipe, the ultimate comfort food soup! This is a loaded baked potato soup recipe, you can add as much or as little baked potato toppings as you like.
- 2 Strips of Bacon
- 1 Pork Chop
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 3-5 Baked Potatoes , skinned and chopped (3 large idaho or 5 medium yukon/reds)
- 4 Cups Milk
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese , softened
- 1-2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/8 Cup Parmesan Cheese , grated
- 1 Tablespoon Flour , to thicken.
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- *Cooked Bacon and Sliced Scallions for Garnish
In a large pot fry up the pork chop with bacon.
Once browned flip the pork chop and add in the onions, smoked paprika and butter.
Chop up the pork chop and bacon once fully cooked.
Add in the potatoes and milk and slowly warm up (careful to not curdle the milk!).
Stir in the cream cheese and parmesan
Once it's warm combine a little of the soup with some flour to thicken.
Salt and Pepper to taste.
Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 401mg | Potassium: 1247mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Vitamin C: 20.7mg | Calcium: 416mg | Iron: 5.7mg