Best 7 Layer Taco Dip and more for Game Day
Delicious 7 Layer Taco Dip recipe for Game Day
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix recipe
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt (we use whole milk)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh guacamole
- 1 jar TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa
- 1 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup olives
- 1 scallion sliced
Cook ground beef and then add in the taco seasoning, corn and beans with 1/4 cup water.
Once all is cooked reserve for layering.
Spread refried beans into a large serving dish.
Follow up with greek yogurt, ground beef mixture, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, cheese
Garnish the top with olives and scallions.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 0.8mg