Magic Shell recipe
Learn how to make your own magic shell with our Magic Shell recipe! This is a copy cat recipe that you can make just as good as the store-bought stuff.
Prep Time3 mins
Cook Time2 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup refined coconut oil
Place the chocolate and coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl
Heat the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second intervals in the microwave, mixing in between each time, until it forms a smooth sauce.
Once fully melted you can enjoy by pouring over your favorite frozen treat and watch as it magically hardens.
- When picking the magic shell ingredients pick ones you prefer, don't use chocolate you wouldn't eat plain.
- Make it flavored by adding in extracts like mint, cherry, orange, or your favorite flavors.
- Use refined coconut oil so it doesn't have have a strong flavor, refined is neutral.
- If you refrigerate it will become solid, just run under warm water in the container to melt or use the microwave if needed
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 12mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.2mg