Air Fryer Asparagus with Lemon and Garlic
Perfectly cooked Air Fryer Asparagus with Lemon and Garlic will complete any meal. This is excellent as a healthy side dish or can be chopped up and used in recipes.
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1/2 teaspoon Avocado Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice optional
Wash and trim or snap the ends of the asparagus.
Place the asparagus in a bowl and cover with the oil and seasonings, toss to coat.
Arrange the asparagus onto the air fryer rack and then air fry at 350 on the top rack for 5 minutes, flip or rotate and cook for another 3 minutes.
Once the asparagus is done remove from the oven and finish with a little bit of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- If lemon is too strong for you or you cannot handle acidic foods you can leave it out, it's delicious either way.
- The thickness of asparagus can vary. If it's thicker you may need to add 2 minutes, if it's thinner you may need to reduce by 2 minutes.
- We use a Cuisinart Air Fryer which has two levels. If you only have one just cook as is, but you may need to increase or decrease the cooking time, depending on how well your air fryer cooks.
Calories: 29kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 851IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg