Banana Split Waffles
Breakfast fun with Banana Split Waffles Breakfast! A fun twist on a classic dessert recipe turned into a tasty breakfast recipe.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt , plain
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 cup chocolate syrup for drizzling (or maple syrup)
- 1 cherry
Toast your waffles until desired crispiness.
Top one waffle with half of the chopped strawberries, pineapple, and sliced banana.
Then top the toppings with another waffle and use remaining fruit.
Mix together the yogurt with vanilla extract and pipe on top.
Drizzle with chocolate, top with a cherry, and enjoy!
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 692mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 63g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 29.9mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 1.4mg