Fruity Pebble Pancakes
This Fruity Pebble Pancakes Recipe is great for Sunday breakfast and of course a fun back to school breakfast too.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fruity pebbles crushed
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 cup melted butter (or oil)
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar (optional if you like a sweet pancake)
Mix all the ingredients together.
Heat a skillet with butter and place pancake batter on once hot.
Cook pancake on one side until bubbling on top, then flip.
Cook pancake on other side until golden brown and then serve.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 123mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3% | Vitamin C: 0.4% | Calcium: 6.5% | Iron: 4.6%