Apple Streusel Muffins with Applesauce
If you're looking for an easy applesauce muffin that is filled with flavor this is it! We use applesauce and fresh apples in this applesauce muffin recipe.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Mott’s® Original Applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 apples , peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Mott’s® Original Applesauce
- 1/8 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp powdered cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin seasoning and cinnamon.
Once combined add in the applesauce, vanilla, milk, sugar, and stir until combined.
Fold in the apples and then place into a muffin tin.
Mix streusel ingredients and top muffins.
Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.9mg