Crispy Chicken Thighs
Pan seared crispy chicken thighs and finished in the oven. Served over a creamy white cheddar broccoli rice with mushrooms.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs bone in, skin on
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Selects White Cheddar Broccoli Rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large skillet heat olive oil.
Season chicken with seasonings and place skin down into the pan.
Once the skin is crispy about 5-7 minutes, flip over and finish cooking in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
Do not discard grease from chicken, instead cook the mushrooms until tender.
Once the mushrooms are soft and tender add in the rice, water, and milk.
Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to low.
Serve once rice and chicken are fully cooked.
Nutrition label does not include Knorr Side as nutrition varies.
- Dry the chicken to ensure a super crispy skin
- Make sure the chicken reaches 165 degrees F
- Cooking time will be less if you remove the bones from the chicken
- Try using an air fryer for extra crispy skin
- Use a baking sheet to cook the chicken thighs without pan frying for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 396mg | Potassium: 272mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 0.8mg