Drinkable Yogurt for Baby. Have you ever tried them? I have purchased them once for Sweet Baby and since she has FPIES we have to be extremely careful about the ingredients as she has an allergic reaction to certain things. One thing we’ve noticed is we have to steer clear of natural flavors. Natural Flavors could literally be anything. It was a major let down – especially since we couldn’t wait to buy yogurt for baby.
Since the Stonyfield brand is one we trust I thought the drinkable yogurt would be okay since she’s been fine with their regular whole milk yogurt. BOY, was I wrong. She was screaming in pain and those “natural flavors” are now on our do not even try list.. She LOVED drinking yogurt. In fact she doesn’t even eat yogurt unless it’s in a smoothie.
Smoothies are great, but sometimes I just want her to have more protein than just fruit and the drinkable yogurt would have been a great way to do that. Another thing that concerns me is the high level of sugar.
I prefer to be able to control ingredients and always trying to find a way to make it on my own. Who knew making drinkable yogurt was not only cheap, more nutritious, and delicious to make at home! No more using over ripe bananas for bread, instead make a healthy organic drinkable yogurt for your little one. What we love about this recipe is you can use literally ANY fruit and even sneak in some veggies if you’d like. Getting toddlers to eat healthy doesn’t have to be a chore – instead make it fun!
- 1 Banana (or handful of favorite fruit)
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- *always use WHOLE milk for baby/toddler
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Courtney Lopez (see all)
- Best Online Photo Storage with Amazon Cloud Drive - October 2, 2015
- 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe LTD AWD Best Compact SUV - September 30, 2015
- Haunted BOO Kits for Halloween Party + Enter to win a $1,000 Walmart Gift Card! - September 29, 2015