It’s super important for kids to stay hydrated! We always give our Mini Chef water, but sometimes she likes a sweet drink instead. Water should always be an option in addition to juice. We use a reusable water bottle for juices and water you could even use a mason jar for the older children. When making juices we either use our Vitamix or our Slow Masticating Cold Press Juicer. Whenever possible we prefer to use the slow juicer. Slow juicers also known as masticating cold press juicers, allow you to store the juice longer since it’s using low RPMS, more info here. We do not recommend centrifugal juicers as you don’t get as much juice with a masticating and you lose nutrients as well.
- Melon Berry Splash Juice – a delicious blend of watermelon, strawberries and pop of citrus
- Fruit Punch Recipe – juices and fruit mixed to combine a childhood favorite
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade – bring back summer with this bright lemonade recipe
- Kale Kiwi Refresher – get in the greens with this tasty drink, call it Hulk juice 😉
- Orange Carrot Juice – orange juice with extra nutrients thanks to carrots
- Grape Juice Recipe – homemade grape juice, healthy and delicious
- Beet Carrot Apple Ginger juice – a delicious blend for little ones, with a little zing from the ginger
- Sweet Potato Strawberry Juice – super tasty and rich with the sweet potato
- Pineapple Lemonade juice – tangy and sweet combination, great for ice pops too
- Homemade Orangeade – a favorite from down the Jersey shore, kiddos will love it!
Kiddos don’t like juice?
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- 10+ Kid Approved School Snacks // Momma Lew
- Cinnamon Yogurt Dippers // Finding Zest
- Walnut, Grape, and Chicken Salad // We’re Parents
- Train Snack for your Thomas Obsessed Kiddo // Eating Richly
- Olympics Chocolate Pretzel Bites // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl // Vegging at the Shore
- Healthy & Eco- Friendly Back to School Tips // O’Boy! Organic
- Easy Cucumber Veggie Dip // My Mini Adventurer