Our fresh fruit punch recipe is perfect for kids. It’s a refreshing drink recipe using all fruit juices and water, not from concentrate! Learn how to make fruit punch for a party especially a kids party! 🙂 This is such an easy fruit punch recipe and you could easily make it in bulk!
FRUIT PUNCH RECIPE
You control the ingredients and that is how we make this an organic fruit punch recipe! 🙂
My mini chef Mondays star loves to drink water. In fact she’s rarely had juice, however lately we’ve been outside more now that the weather is nice and her friends all have juice boxes. Now she wants juice. We have always made homemade fresh juices at home and even then we water them down. She loves the fruit punch juices, but there are so many ingredients in the juices and we prefer to make what we can. When we showed you how to make fruit punch for kids we even saved some for ice pops, soooo good!
We can also water the juices down by making them at home. Since we water them down we use frozen fruit instead of ice cubes. My mini chef LOVES to enjoy the fruit after she’s done drinking her juice. This recipe is so easy to make! You can use your own homemade juices or even if you’d like get some cold pressed or other juice at your favorite market then mix them into your favorite glass pitcher. Then pour right into your favorite glasses. We love using glass mason jar mugs with a handle. This is one of our favorite punch recipes for kids to make and enjoy.
You can easily make a single serving or a large serving for a crowd. We keep this in the fridge for 48 hours and then after that we freeze into ice pops if there’s any leftovers.
Wouldn’t this make a pretty fruit punch bowl too?
WATCH OUR VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE OUR FRUIT PUNCH RECIPE
Make your very own homemade fruit punch recipe using real fruit!
How to make fruit punch
Our fresh fruit punch recipe is perfect for kids. It's a refreshing drink recipe using all fruit juices and water, not from concentrate! Learn how to make fruit punch for a party especially a kids party! This is such an easy fruit punch recipe and you could easily make it in bulk!
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups concord grape juice
- 1 1/2 cups plain orange juice or orange carrot juice
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice or raw apple cider
- frozen fruit for ice cubes
- In a large pitcher mix together all the juices and put in frozen fruit to keep cool.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out all of our delicious recipes and blog posts on Pinterest!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes that Kids Can Make For Mom // Momma Lew
- Quick and Easy Flatbread Pizza // Baby Loving Mama
- Brownie Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe // We’re Parents
- Healthy Easy Strawberry Cobbler Recipe // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Pear Arugula Panini // Vegging at the Shore
- Double Chocolate Waffles with Berry Sauce // O’Boy! Organic
- Berry Lemon Popsicles // Can’t Google Everything