Mini Chef Mondays Inside Out Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
My mini chef is Inside Out obsessed, from the inside out! Just last week we threw a fun Inside Out Party for her and a few local friends. Be sure to check out the post, Inside Out Birthday Party Idea, Inside Out Toys, PLUS DIY Inside Out Memory Balls!
When the movie was in theaters we went so many times I lost count. The same rings true for the count of how many times we’ve already watched the DVD now that it’s out. It’s a fun movie for the whole family! She loves all of the characters and if you tell her that something is “Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear or Disgust” she wants it! We had so much fun making this Inside Out Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipe!
This smoothie is filled with healthy ingredients and it’s a great sweet treat along with your breakfast. We love to enjoy this along side some eggs and toast. You can even enjoy it on it’s own and add in a bit of protein with your favorite protein ingredients.
Inside Out Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 navel orange , peeled
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Blend water and orange in a blender until liquified.
- Add in pineapple, mango and banana.
- Blend until smooth and top with blueberries if desired.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Cake Batter Christmas Cookies // Momma Lew
- Cherry Banana Yogurt Smoothie // Baby Loving Mama
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies // We’re Parents
- French Toast Muffins // Frugal Novice
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Recipe // Eating Richly
- Simple Pumpkin Hummus with Pita Chips // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Baked Apple Pie Bites // Step Stool Chef
- Pumpkin Granola // Vegging at the Shore
- Apple French Toast Casserole // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Apple Pie // O’Boy! Organic
- Snicker Doodle Cookies // Can’t Google Everything
I love her headband! This looks delicious! We love smoothies!
Haha love that she drank it straight from the pitcher, must be tasty! 😉
Looks like a yummy smoothie. I will have to try making this for the kids. Looks like she is enjoying it.