These S’more Marshmallow Bites are a quick and easy kid friendly recipe and s’more dessert that can be used as party favors too! Learn how to make marshmallow smores with my Mini Chef on Mini Chef Mondays.
When we’re making this, I have to make extra hard boiled eggs for Kay to snack on. She loves hard boiled eggs, especially the yolks, that’s her favorite part! My mini chef had so much fun cutting the marshmallows in half!We use kid-friendly knives that are safe for her, so no chopping her fingers off. 🙂
Ready to make S’more Marshmallow Bites?? 🙂
Watch how easy it is to make S’more Marshmallow Bites in this easy video!
Smores Marshmallow Bites
- 12 Oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 Bag Marshmallows
- 1 Package of Graham Crackers
- Line Cookie sheet with Parchment paper,</g> set aside.
- Cut the marshmallows in half.
- Crush Graham crackers. NOT all the way - you want some texture.
- Boil water in small sauce pan, once you see small bubbles turn off the heat.
- Place the bowl on top and add the chocolate
- Slowly stir, and continue until chocolate is melted.
- Once you have your graham crackers crushed, marshmallows cut, and chocolate is melted
- you can begin to make S'more Marshmallows!
- Dip marshmallows into the chocolate.
- Let the excess chocolate drip off the marshmallow.
- Place into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Cover the marshmallow with the crumbs.
- Place onto cookie sheet, and refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy 🙂
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 4 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share your own recipes!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Easy Smores Dessert Pizza // Finding Zest
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls Turned Into Bumble Bees! // Eating Richly
- No Flip Matzo Brei Pancake // Vegging at the Shore
- Apple Gelatin Fruit Cups // My Mini Adventurer
This is a reshoot of an old post. We had fun updating it with our mini chef! 🙂