Mini Chef Mondays Teddy Bear English Muffins
Today on Mini Chef Mondays we’re making delicious and nutritious, Teddy Bear English Muffins! This fun and tasty breakfast recipe is inspired by our new favorite book, Mother Bruce! This book is so much fun to read with your little one. Ryan T. Higgins is the author and illustrator of this fun children’s book. Psst, it’s by Disney Publishing too! We love Disney!!
This recipe is super simple to make and I love to make one first and see how well my daughter can follow just by seeing the one I made. I think she did EXTREMELY well! We use high protein peanut butter to ensure we have enough protein in our breakfast.
Bruce is a bear who likes to keep to himself and he really just wants to eat some eggs before hibernation begins. We love family and sharing so we’re a little bit different than Bruce, or are we?.. Read the book to find out how Bruce’s story ends!
Teddy Bear English Muffins
- 1 english muffin , toasted
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 4 slices banana
- 4 chocolate chips
- spread peanut butter onto the english muffin.
- place on banana slices and place on chocolate chips to make it look like a teddy bear.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well.
- Mother Bruce Teddy Bear Toast – Mini Chef Mondays // Momma Lew
- Cream Cheese Bear Claws // Baby Loving Mama
- Sweet Potato Stew // We’re Parents
- Mother Bruce’s Lemonade Cake // Frugal Novice
- How To Scramble Eggs // Eating Richly
- Bear Claw Cookies // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Pizza Burger Sliders // Step Stool Chef
- Deviled Eggs with Capers // Vegging at the Shore
- Bacon & Broccoli Mini Quiches // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Ham and Vegetable Quiche Cups // O’Boy! Organic
- Teddy Bear Picnic // Can’t Google Everything
Special thanks to Disney Publishing for partnering with us for this post. Giveaway open to US addresses only.Prizing and samples provided by Disney-Hyperion.