The American Muenster Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 teaspoons softened butter
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 2 slices American cheese
- 2 slices Muenster cheese
- 1/2 mashed avocado
- 1 heaping tablespoons sweet balsamic onions
- In a large skillet heat up the butter.
- While the skillet is heating up assemble the sandwich.
- Put the American cheese on one side of bread and the Muenster on the other.
- Spread avocado on one and onions on the other.
- Sandwich both halves together and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Cut and enjoy!
My toddler even enjoys the The American Muenster! It’s a fun name and your kids have a delicious sandwich that parents can enjoy with their kids.
So with a name like The American Muenster, you really need a bread that can hold all that goodness. The Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread passed the taste, I mean test with flying flavors, gah, sorry colors! Don’t know if you can handle The American Muenster Sandwich Recipe? No fear, Sara Lee®’s new Artesano™ Bread is up to the task for any filling you plop on it! It’s hearty, while still being light thanks to those thick Italian slices. Sometimes it even tells us to put leftover mac and cheese in there, because like I said, it can handle it!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out all of our other delicious recipes and blog posts on Pinterest!
CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS IMAGE >>
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread.