Frozen Yogurt Bark
EASY Frozen Yogurt Bark with Greek Yogurt, Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, and your choice of fruit! We went with the favorites for cereal, blueberries, and bananas!
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Kellogg's Raisin Bran
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 small banana
Spread a layer of yogurt onto the parchment leaving a bit of the edge untouched.
Now start layering on your topping; cereal and fruits.
Place the baking sheet into the freezer for about 2-4 hours.
Once it's frozen solid you can break up the bark into handheld pieces and enjoy!
- For extra sweetness, you can drizzle on some honey or maple syrup.
- Add in superfoods like chia seeds, hemp hearts, or even ground flaxseeds.
- Store any frozen yogurt bark in an airtight container or zippy bag. It does melt, so be sure to keep any that you're not enjoying right away in the freezer.
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 74mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.3mg