Instead of serving up cereal and milk for breakfast try this tasty and delicious frozen yogurt bark. It’s super easy to make and even the kids can help make it.
how do you make frozen yogurt bark with breakfast cereal?
You’ll need Kellogg’s Raisin Bran and Frosted Mini Wheats cereal from Sam’s Club, greek yogurt, blueberries, bananas, and don’t forget a baking sheet! You can use parchment paper or a silicone liner on your baking sheet to freeze the frozen yogurt bark.
Spread a layer of yogurt onto the parchment leaving a bit of the edge untouched. Then start layering on your toppings. You can also add superfoods like chia seeds, or hemp hearts, or a sweet treat like mini chocolate chips!
Place the baking sheet into the freezer for about 2-4 hours and once it’s solid you can break up the bark into handheld pieces.
Store any frozen yogurt bark in an airtight container or zippy bag. It does melt, so be sure to keep any that you’re not enjoying right away in the freezer.
This is a lifesaver during the holidays when all the kids are ready for breakfast. You can make it the night before and have a breakfast treat ready for everyone to enjoy when they wake up. The best part is there’s no bowls and spoons to wash. Frozen yogurt bark is handheld and portable, it’s a super fun treat and when you make it like this it’s a healthy breakfast! Kid’s won’t even question the bran flakes on the bark.
Frozen Yogurt Bark
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Kellogg's Raisin Bran
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 small banana
- Spread a layer of yogurt onto the parchment leaving a bit of the edge untouched.
- Now start layering on your topping; cereal and fruits.
- Place the baking sheet into the freezer for about 2-4 hours.
- Once it's frozen solid you can break up the bark into handheld pieces and enjoy!
- For extra sweetness, you can drizzle on some honey or maple syrup.
- Add in superfoods like chia seeds, hemp hearts, or even ground flaxseeds.
- Store any frozen yogurt bark in an airtight container or zippy bag. It does melt, so be sure to keep any that you're not enjoying right away in the freezer.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
Leave a Reply