Kid-Friendly Candy Cane Ice Pops recipe. Raspberry Mint Yogurt Ice Pops make a fun holiday dessert treat for everyone to enjoy.
We used peppermint extract to give the yogurt that delicious minty flavor.
This is by far the best ice pop mold we’ve found and it looks just like the ice pops you’d get in stores.
Instead of using red food dye we chose to break up raspberries. We actually get organic candy canes that use natural dyes, instead of food dye.
She was enjoying the yogurt plain as is! She said it tastes just like a candy cane, nom!
Candy Cane Ice Pops
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- Mix together the yogurt, milk, and extract.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold and alternate with the berries to make it like a candy cane.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours and enjoy!
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Candy Cane Reindeer Pops // Finding Zest
- Easy Christmas Snacks That Look Like Christmas Trees // Eating Richly
- Cranberry Coconut Baked Oatmeal // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Beet Latkes // Vegging at the Shore
- Christmas Tree Fairy Bread // My Mini Adventurer