Easy candy recipe, Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Rice Krispies! Great for gift giving during the holiday season or even enjoy as a quick snack.
this post contains affiliate links, meaning we earn a small commission if you make a purchase – thanks for your support! 🙂
Last week Kay insisted she loved Rice Krispies cereal. It had Moana on it so she had to have it. When we got it home she wanted nothing to do with it because it didn’t have Moana inside the box. 😮 So I told her we can still have fun and enjoy it.
Since she’s only into Chocolate Rice Krispies cereal with milk so we figured we turn our regularly Rice Krispies into Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Rice Krispies!
Our family loves the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, who doesn’t?! This is like a candy bar, but in bite size ball form. We like serving them in mini muffin cups so we just place the cups into the muffin tins. These are so fun for kids to make and give as a homemade holiday gift. 🙂
If you don’t like dark chocolate you could use milk chocolate or even white chocolate which is another one we use and also love! Dark chocolate is definitely an acquired taste, but our family loves it.
Optional add-ins are marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, or even sprinkle them with crushed peanuts if you want. There’s no wrong way to have fun when you’re in the kitchen with your mini chef on Mini Chef Mondays!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Rice Krispies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips , melted
- 1 1/2 cups rice krispies cereal
- Mix together and place into muffin cups.
- Refrigerate until firm and serve.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Chocolate Dipped Candy Canes for Gift Giving // Finding Zest
- Easy Christmas Snacks That Look Like Christmas Trees // Eating Richly
- Chocolate Dipped Candy Canes // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Mini Cannolis 3 Ways // Vegging at the Shore
- Salt Dough Christmas Trees // My Mini Adventurer