Mini Chef Mondays Homemade Fudge Recipe
Happy Monday! We’ve had an eventful few weeks and keeping up with the rhythm, I broke my pink toe this weekend. So instead of having a video this week we only did pictures. Just because standing and I don’t really mix right now and won’t for awhile, ha!
Baby girl didn’t seem to mind and had so much fun doing just the pictures. Today we made a fudge that will be perfect for the holidays. It’s crunchy, sweet and delicious! In all honesty, we’re not fudge fans, unless it’s made like this! Bits of marshmallows, peanuts and the peanut butter mix with white chocolate, YUM!
It’s super simple to make, just make your favorite fudge base and then add in our favorites! You could do white chocolate or even regular chocolate. Little lady snuck a bite while I was taking pictures. She loves it!
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/8 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup marshmallows
Mix all into fudge when not set.
Once fudge is set roll into more cirspy rice cereal and enjoy!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Snowman Cheeseball // Momma Lew
- Peppermint Almond Bark Recipe with Pretzels // Baby Loving Mama
- Dye Free Mini Red Velvet Cake Recipe // We’re Parents
- Rice Krispie Treat Presents // Frugal Novice
- Tasting Cooking Games for Kids // Eating Richly
- Magic Reindeer Food Recipe // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- An Online Cooking School for Kids! // Step Stool Chef
- 3 Ingredient Apple Fruit Leather // Vegging at the Shore
- Baking Cookies with Cookie Monster at Beaches // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- 6 Must Have Kitchen Tools When Cooking with Kids // O’Boy! Organic
- Christmas Cookies for Your Dog! // Can’t Google Everything