Try our no bake, easy chocolate mousse pie for a fun dessert for the whole family! If you love chocolate recipes, you’ll love this pie with an OREO cookie crust!
My mini chef is obsessed with chocolate, especially OREOs, so we had a blast making this pie. You could easily make our no bake chocolate mousse pie in less than an hour and have it ready for dessert time.
Since we love OREOs, we went with an OREO crust, but you could easily make this chocolate mousse pie with graham cracker crust too. We put OREOs and then a strawberry on top, but you could easily use raspberries or even cherries. 🙂
Easy Chocolate Mousse Pie coming up!
Instead of using eggs and having to cook we use jello, so in a way, it’s jello chocolate pudding pie, but we call it mousse since we make it with heavy cream and milk. It has the texture of mousse, not so much of pudding.
Look at that messy table and mixer, boy did we have fun! 🙂
Find products we used from our affiliate partner Amazon:
KitchenAid KSM3311XHT Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, 3.5 quart, Hot SauceJell-O Instant Pudding And Pie Filling – Chocolate – 5.9 OuncesOreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (14.3-Ounce Package)Oreo, Pie Crust, 6 oz
We’ve made this in chocolate, dark chocolate, vanilla, and even a triple chocolate mousse pie! My mini chef has a blast seeing the liquid go from watery to fluffy, like whipped cream.
If you’re in a hurry, you can pop into the freezer for about 30 minutes or just refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2 boxes chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 packaged cookie pie crust
- OREO crumbs for topping
- In a large bowl mix the chocolate pudding mixes with 2 cups milk and 2 cups heavy cream until peaks form.
- Spread the mousse into the pie crust.
- Top with cookie crumbs and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 4 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Blueberry Chocolate Clusters // Finding Zest
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfait for Kids // Eating Richly
- Easy Oven Fried Pickles // Vegging at the Shore
- Homemade Herb Crackers // My Mini Adventurer