How amazing is this Giant Cookie Recipe? Just enough for one large cookie, or if you’d like you could easily make it into 3-4 regular sized cookies.
My mini chef and I had a black and white cookie the other day and it was as big as her head. Her response to this was, “I wish I could make a cookie as big as my face”. Challenge accepted! We had all the ingredients on hand to make sugar cookies so we turned it into a Giant Sugar Cookie Recipe instead! I have the measurements down for the perfect soft and chewy sugar cookie!
My mini chef had fun playing with her new Illuminating Digital Hand Mixer from oxo. It’s easy for her to hold (lightweight!) and we had fun using the light. The light isn’t so you can use it in the dark, but since this is mini chef Mondays, we chose to turn all the lights out and have fun. 🙂 We made a video so you can see the light in action. She loves using it to make cookies, whipped cream, and soon we’ll be using it for other things too, that’s all we’ve used it for so far though. 🙂 They also sent my mini chef a fabulous cookie sheet too. The cookies didn’t stick at all and came right off the cookie sheet. Super easy to clean up!
The cookie sheet actually has a micro-textured pattern to allow maximum airflow under your cookies!
As soon as she saw the cookie come out of the oven her face lit up with so much joy. She couldn’t wait to get her tiny hands on such a big cookie. Browned on the bottom to perfection, this cookie is so good and we think you’ll love it too!
GIANT COOKIE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
This giant cookie recipe is delicious, but we do recommend sharing or saving some for later. 😉
Giant Cookie Recipe
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons egg (mix it up to divide)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- about 1/8 teaspoon baking powder (a little less, not heaping)
- pinch of kosher salt
- *sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl combine butter and sugar.
- Once mixed add in the egg, vanilla, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Place cooking dough on a cookie sheet and cover with sugar or sprinkles.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until edges are browned.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
This was her face when I said she has to share the cookie we made from our Giant Cookie Recipe – haha!
Giant Cookie Recipe video
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Pumpkin Banana Smoothie // Finding Zest
- Thanksgiving Turkey Veggie Tray // Eating Richly
- Apple Cider Slushie // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes // Vegging at the Shore
- Easy Toasted Pumpkin Seeds // My Mini Adventurer