I love bread, but I really love fresh bread right out of the oven.
I’ve never made bread before, and decided for Thanksgiving I was going to try it out.
For my first try I was impressed! It was delicious and everyone gobbled it up! 🙂
I figured while I was making bread homemade, why not make homemade butter?
Yeah, pretty much the best idea ever.
Not only can you control the flavorings in the butter, you can actually limit the salt which I love.
So you want the recipe?
Of course I’ll share!!
Crusty White Bread
- 3 Cups Lukewarm Water 105°F
- 32 ounces Flour (if not using by weight 6 1/2 packed cups)
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Instant Yeast
- 4 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 3 Roasted Garlic Gloves, Minced*
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Salt to Taste