Make our Yogurt Breakfast Bowl Recipe for a delicious and nutritious breakfast, this mixed berry yogurt breakfast bowl even makes a great snack between meals. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.
I have to admit.. we have a thing for yogurt. We love it and eat it daily. I probably spend a good portion of our grocery budget on yogurt. We can’t go without it, especially Greek yogurt!
We make our yogurt a meal, instead of a typical snack. Yoplait® has so many different flavors (over 125 flavors!) and it’s easy to have a different type of meal each day with our yogurt.
I love to enjoy the Yoplait® Greek 100 with my daughter. We load it with tons of berries, chia seeds, bananas, hemp hearts and dig right in together.
My husband enjoys them as a snack and I usually pack it with his sandwich and salad for work. I put in chia seeds and berries for him in a container with the yogurt. There are countless ways to 1-Up Your Cup with all the Yoplait® options at Walmart. Plus they’re affordable there too!
I’ve always enjoyed eating yogurt and I’m so glad that my daughter enjoys it too! My husband is the type who needs a flavored yogurt, but her and I love plain with mix-ins! This Breakfast bowl is more of a treat since we used Berry Yogurt. So good and so filling since we pack it with fresh fruits.
Make our Yogurt Breakfast Bowl Recipe for a delicious and nutritious breakfast, this mixed berry yogurt breakfast bowl even makes a great snack between meals.
- 2 cups of Yoplait® Greek 100 , Mixed Berry
- Banana , sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Hemp Hearts
- In a bowl, pour in the yogurt.
- Top yogurt as you wish with fruit.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds and hemp hearts.
Other ways we enjoy our greek yogurt are:
- Drizzle in some maple syrup
- Brown some oats with maple sugar and berries in the oven, pour over top
- Mix in some peanut butter, mashed banana, and cocoa powder
- Top plain greek with Kiwi, Strawberries and Mango
- Bake some cut up apples, add in spices like cinnamon and nutmeg, drizzle some maple syrup, add vanilla greek yogurt
- Do the above and add in some steel cut oatmeal (cooked)