Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups light brown sugar packed
- 4 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- maldon salt for topping cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- In a stand mixer use a paddle attachment to cream together the sugars and butters with vanilla on medium speed until smooth and a light texture, approx. 2 minutes.
- Add in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the dry ingredients on low speed. Then fold in the oats and raisins.
- Chill dough for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four and roll each section into parchment paper to make a foot long log.
- Refrigerate until firm enough to cut, around 30 minutes.
- Slice logs into cookies, sprinkle with a tiny pinch of Maldon salt and bake 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Cool cookies on wire rack.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.