- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup pumpkin canned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter cold, cubed
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnmamon
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- In a stand mixer combine the sugar, oil, water, pumpkin, vanilla extract, and eggs until thoroughly combined
- Slowly add the flour mixture. Mix until combined.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- For the streusel topping: in a small bowl mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix in the butter with your hands until the mixture is crumbly.
- Fill muffin cups 1/4 way full then sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Then cover with 1/4 more filling so that muffins are 2/3 way full.
- Top muffins with streusel topping
- Bake muffins for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with minimal crumbs.
- Cool muffins on wire rack.
- While muffins are cooling combine the glaze ingredients. Drizzle over muffins once cooled.