- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup pumpkin canned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter cold, cubed
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnmamon
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- In a stand mixer combine the sugar, oil, water, pumpkin, vanilla extract, and eggs until thoroughly combined
- Slowly add the flour mixture. Mix until combined.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- For the streusel topping: in a small bowl mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix in the butter with your hands until the mixture is crumbly.
- Fill muffin cups 1/4 way full then sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Then cover with 1/4 more filling so that muffins are 2/3 way full.
- Top muffins with streusel topping
- Bake muffins for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with minimal crumbs.
- Cool muffins on wire rack.
- While muffins are cooling combine the glaze ingredients. Drizzle over muffins once cooled.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.