This Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FunWithFrosting #DoughboySurprise #CollectiveBias
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting make the perfect dessert for fall and especially Halloween and Thanksgiving!
It’s been about a month since Kay has been in the Mini Chef Mondays kitchen and we’ve missed cooking (and eating) together. She wasn’t feeling well and thankfully she’s almost back to her normal, spunky little self. 🙂 What better way to celebrate our first day back than making cupcakes?
The weather outside is nice and warm, but we’re anxiously awaiting the cooler weather, pumpkin picking, warm apple cider, and of course ALL THINGS PUMPKIN!
We went to ShopRite the other day and we noticed that Pillsbury has a new item called Pillsbury™ Filled Pastry Bag that we just had to try. It’s a ready to go filled pastry bag with your favorite Pillsbury frostings. Oh, and it even has a tip!
You guys, total game changer, especially for kids in the kitchen! It’s easy to use and who doesn’t love easy cleanup? Are you gluten-free? Well, this frosting is gluten-free too!
We all know cupcakes are just ugly muffins without frosting! Everyone LOVES the combination of cream cheese frosting + pumpkin. These Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting are a total crowd pleaser! 🙂
For cupcake toppings, we like to keep it simple and cute. Kay picked out some adorable pumpkins while we were shopping.
Want to know more about these awesome pastry bags? They made our time in the kitchen so much easier and yay for fewer dishes!
WHAT FLAVORS DOES IT COME IN?
- Chocolate Fudge
- Cream Cheese
DOES IT HAVE OTHER TIPS?
- Chocolate + Rosette Tip
- Cream Cheese + Star Tip
- Vanilla + Waves Tip
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Open the box.
- Take out the pastry bag.
- Push the frosting towards the bottom of the pastry bag.
- Remove the plastic cover of the piping tip.
- Twist the top of the pastry bag to ensure that the frosting keeps going down, not up.
- Get frosting!
Now all you need to do is make our Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe!
Don’t worry, this is super simple too!!! 🙂
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar white
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup flour all purpose
- 1 Pillsbury™ Filled Pastry Bag Cream Cheese 16 oz
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.In a large bowl combine the milk, eggs, white and brown sugar, oil, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.Mix together until combined.Slowly add in the flour and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed in.Using a cupcake scoop, scoop the cupcake batter into muffin pan lined with muffin tins. Fill about 3/4 of the way.Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with minimal crumbs.Allow cupcakes to cool on a wire rack before frosting.Follow instructions above for frosting cupcakes with your Pillsbury™ Filled Pastry Bag. The same frosting you love made easier to pipe onto cupcakes, fun for kids and adults too! 🙂
FIND Pillsbury™ Filled Pastry Bags:
We found the Pillsbury Pastry Bags easily at our local ShopRite. It was with all the Pillsbury products in the baking section.