This Lasagna Roll-Ups recipe is filled with spicy chicken and pure deliciousness, make this tasty homemade lasagna recipe for a quick and easy dinner.
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own
Making a meal for our family was almost impossible last year due to Kay’s FPIES food allergy. This year I can actually make RECIPES from websites. What’s even better is because she can eat more foods I know how to substitute ingredients. Tonight I made Spicy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups from the Kraft website. While Kay can’t have chicken, she can have pork. So I made it with pork instead, and it’s so good!
I love saving money and time. Quick and easy recipes are essential especially when it’s back to school season. Money savings are even better. I know when I make a Kraft recipe it’s going to be good. I really haven’t made one that isn’t a keeper! I was so impressed how well the Spicy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups tasted with pork too! Chris said I have to make it again asap!
I love that we can finally enjoy a wholesome meal together as a family.
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning dried
- 1 teaspoon red pepper crushed
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 3 cup cooked chicken chopped
- 8 oz mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan grated
- 2 eggs beaten
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place the sauce into a saucepan with the Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and eggs; mix lightly.
- Spread 1/2 cup of chicken mixture along the length of each noodle; roll up.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the remaining pasta sauce mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with lasagna roll-ups, seam sides down.
- Cover with remaining pasta sauce mixture; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.