This Lasagna Roll-Ups recipe is filled with spicy chicken and pure deliciousness, make this tasty homemade lasagna recipe for a quick and easy dinner.
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own
Making a meal for our family was almost impossible last year due to Kay’s FPIES food allergy. This year I can actually make RECIPES from websites. What’s even better is because she can eat more foods I know how to substitute ingredients. Tonight I made Spicy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups from the Kraft website. While Kay can’t have chicken, she can have pork. So I made it with pork instead, and it’s so good!
I love saving money and time. Quick and easy recipes are essential especially when it’s back to school season. Money savings are even better. I know when I make a Kraft recipe it’s going to be good. I really haven’t made one that isn’t a keeper! I was so impressed how well the Spicy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups tasted with pork too! Chris said I have to make it again asap!
I love that we can finally enjoy a wholesome meal together as a family.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning dried
- 1 teaspoon red pepper crushed
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 3 cup cooked chicken chopped
- 8 oz mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan grated
- 2 eggs beaten
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place the sauce into a saucepan with the Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and eggs; mix lightly.
- Spread 1/2 cup of chicken mixture along the length of each noodle; roll up.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the remaining pasta sauce mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with lasagna roll-ups, seam sides down.
- Cover with remaining pasta sauce mixture; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through.