These Turkey Sliders with Brie and Cranberry sauce are perfect for leftover turkey on Thanksgiving! You could also use turkey deli meat.
Who loves leftovers? We do! I love recreating things from leftovers, whether you make leftover turkey sliders or Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup. You can even use the turkey bones to make turkey stock.
How to make turkey sliders
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease the bottom of an 8×11 baking pan with butter and set it aside.
Use a bread knife to carefully slice the Hawaiian rolls in half as evenly as possible.
Place the bottom of the buns into the prepared baking dish and then add the turkey slices on top in an even layer, then spread the cranberry sauce over the turkey, and top it with the sliced brie cheese. Cover with the Hawaiin roll tops.
Add the butter, mustard, poppy seeds, and salt into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until the butter is melted.
Brush the top of the buns with the butter mixture, and then cover the casserole dish with tin foil.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
Carefully remove from the oven and serve as desired.
Recipe tips and variations
- Homemade Dinner Rolls are a great swap for the Hawaiian rolls if needed.
- Like garlic? Add a bit of minced garlic to the butter mixture for the top of the rolls.
- We used our Roast Turkey Breast in this recipe which is packed with tons of flavor from the fresh herbs. You can add similar herbs to the butter mixture or the turkey, like rosemary, thyme, and sage.
- You can use yellow, stone ground, or dijon mustard.
- This recipe is perfect for leftovers, but you can also make it for the holiday using fresh turkey or oven roasted turkey breast slices from the deli.
Storage and reheating tips
Due to these sliders being made from reheated leftovers, we do not recommend storing them again. The buns get a bit soggy with storage as well.
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12 count
- 3/4 lb roast turkey breast sliced
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 8 oz brie cheese sliced, for dairy free use chao or follow your heart gouda
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter we use earth balance or country crock plant based for dairy free
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard or stone ground works as well
- ¾ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease the bottom of an 8×11 baking pan with butter. Set aside.
- Carefully use a bread knife to slice the Hawaiian rolls in half as evenly as possible. It's best not to cut the bottoms too thin as they're the support.
- Place the bottoms of the buns into the prepared pan. Add the turkey slices on top in an even layer, then spread the cranberry sauce over the turkey, and top it with the sliced brie cheese. Cover with the Hawaiin roll tops.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, mustard, poppy seeds, and salt, then microwave until just melted.
- Use a pastry brush to evenly brush the mixture on top of the buns. You can add more poppy seeds to the top if you'd like.
- Cover the baking pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake uncovered for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the baking dish from the oven using oven mitts and slice the rolls carefully into individual sliders.
- Serve and enjoy.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
So nice to have you here! Did you try this recipe? ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Be sure to leave a recipe rating! Also, tag us @courtneyssweets #courtneyssweets on Instagram so we can share it!