Tiger butter is swirled peanut butter and chocolate fudge that is the perfect Christmas candy recipe. This tiger butter recipe takes 3 ingredients to make.
Grab your baking dish and in minutes you can whip up this easy swirled fudge that is melt in your mouth delicious.
This holiday fudge recipe is an easy microwave treat that is swirled with sweet flavor in each bite.
Ingredients and notes:
- White Chocolate Chips – quality white chocolate chips is key as it is a stand out flavor.
- Peanut Butter – creamy peanut butter is going to help give you that smooth and creamy layer in the dessert.
- Semi Sweet Chocolate – chocolate chips or chopped chocolate is key.
For the full ingredient amount and full instructions on how to make tiger butter is in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post, see the recipe card below.
Line 9×13 pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
Start by microwaving white chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds.
Once melted stir in the peanut butter and mix until the peanut butter is melted into the chocolate.
Pour the peanut butter chocolate into the baking sheet and spread thin.
Repeat heating steps for the semi-sweet chocolate on heating up until melted.
Pour over the peanut butter chocolate and then use a knife or spoon and swirl the chocolate into the peanut butter.
Let the fudge set up, then slice and serve your tiger butter.
- Creamy peanut butter is recommended as it is going to help to give you that creamy texture.
- Make sure to do 20-30 second heat cycles, otherwise you can overheat the chocolate and it will seize up.
- Quality chocolate will give you the best flavor. If you use cheaper chocolate the flavor can lack a bit.
- Make sure to allow the tiger butter to fully set up before you attempt to slice it up.
STORAGE AND REHEATING TIPS
- Room Temperature: Store any leftovers in an air-tight container on the counter or even in the fridge.
- Freeze: Place the tiger butter in a single layer in an airtight container in the freezer for 3-4 months. Then when you want remove however many slices and thaw on the counter.
HOW TO SERVE
This holiday dessert is great for placing on a dessert platter to gift to loved ones, or you can serve up as a treat at a party. Pair with other sweet treats or eat alone.
Tiger butter is a holiday candy that is so popular. It offers the consistency of a fudge, and is rich in chocolate and peanut butter flavor. Give it a try today.
You can expect your fudge to keep for 1-2 weeks. It will dry out a bit as it sits, but you can always freeze what you don’t plan to eat right away.
If you use almond bark it will adjust the texture of the dessert. Almond bark sets up pretty hard, so you will find that the texture will be slightly different. But ultimately you can swap it out.
For this recipe, we recommend using only creamy peanut butter. Using natural peanut butter will affect the flavor and texture of this recipe.
MORE PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip
- Easy Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ball Rice Krispies
- Haystack Cookies with Peanut Butter
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 11 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Using a heat safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Stir the chocolate and continue to cook for 20 seconds at a time until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Once melted, add the peanut butter to the white chocolate and stir together until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using a spatula, push the chocolate to the edges of your pan.
- In another heat safe bowl, melt the semi sweet chocolate chips for 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir the chocolate chips and cook again for 20 seconds until the chips are melted.
- In a random swirly pattern, pour the semi sweet chocolate all over the top.
- Then, run a knife or a skewer through the chocolate to create a pretty swirl pattern.
- Set into the fridge for several hours to harden, cut into bars and enjoy! Keep stored in the fridge to prevent any melting.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
Did you try this recipe? Be sure to leave a recipe rating! Also, tag us @courtneyssweets on Instagram so we can share it!
Leave a Reply