Crispy and delicious Air Fryer Mini Hasselback Potatoes look fancy, but they are easy to make! Perfect with dinner or lunch.
You guys love our Air Fryer Baked Potatoes and these mini hasselback potatoes are just as flavorful but in a smaller package! You can add your favorite seasonings and toppings to take them to the next level too!
Recipe ingredients and notes
- New potatoes – You can use whichever new potatoes you like, from yellow, red, or even purple!
- Avocado Oil – This is our preferred high-heat oil since it has a high smoke point.
- Salt – We use regular or kosher salt; you can do it to taste.
- Garlic – You can use either granulated garlic or garlic powder. For powder, we’d use 1/4 teaspoon.
- Parsley – We love to add a bit of parsley for garnish.
How to make mini hasselback potatoes in the air fryer
Start by making slits in the potatoes, don’t go all the way through.
Toss the potatoes in the avocado oil and seasonings.
Air fry at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, and then serve as desired!
Recipe tips and variations
- Keep it simple with just a bit of salt if preferred.
- Serve with ketchup, sour cream, butter, or cheese sauce.
Storage and reheating tips
- Refrigerate: Store any leftover potatoes in a container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Reheat: To reheat, we just air fry the potato at 375 degrees F for 4-8 minutes.
How to serve
This is best served as a side dish but can be served with all your favorite meals!
Mini Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe 🖤 Save
- 1 pound new potatoes (mini potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh parsley garnish
- Make 6-10 slices into each potato, making sure not to cut all the way through the potato. Make about ¼” slices that go no more than ¾ of the way through the potato.
- Toss the potatoes in the avocado oil with the garlic powder and salt.
- Add the potatoes sliced side up to the air fryer.
- Air fry the potatoes at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until the potatoes are crisp and golden brown.
- Serve with a garnish of parsley and a sprinkle of fresh cracked pepper.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
So nice to have you here! Did you try this recipe? ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Be sure to leave a recipe rating! Also, tag us @courtneyssweets #courtneyssweets on Instagram so we can share it!