These Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy to make in your air fryer in just 8 minutes. A simple air fryer dessert recipe.
Can’t have peanut butter? Just use your favorite nut butter for these delicious air fryer cookies.
- Butter – softened.
- Peanut Butter – you can use creamy or chunky.
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar – when measuring, make sure it’s packed.
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
For the full ingredient amount and full instructions on how to make air fryer peanut butter cookies see the recipe card below.
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
Combine the wet ingredients.
Combine the dry ingredients.
Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and mix.
Shape dough into 2 – inch balls and place them 3 inches apart on the cookie sheet. Dip a fork in sugar and press in a crisscross pattern on each ball to flatten to about 2 inches.
Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Transfer to a cooling rack to cool and then enjoy!
Recipe tips and variations
- Can’t have peanut butter? Use your favorite nut butter.
- Peanut butter cookies always have the iconic fork smash, but you can do any pattern you’d like.
- This recipe works well with creamy or chunky peanut butter.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can! If your air fryer cooks on the hotter or cooler side you may need to adjust the temperature.
We use parchment paper so the cookies can easily come out. Read more about can you put parchment paper in an air fryer.
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter or creamy
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and egg together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your remaining dry ingredients.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and mix.
- Shape dough into 2-inch balls and place them 3 inches apart on the cookie sheet. Dip a fork in sugar and press in a crisscross pattern on each ball to flatten to about 2 inches.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden browmn. Immediately remove the cookies to a cooling rack.
- Allow the cookies to cool before enjoying.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
So nice to have you here! Did you try this recipe? ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Be sure to leave a recipe rating! Also, tag us @courtneyssweets #courtneyssweets on Instagram so we can share it!
Leave a Reply