Homemade Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Parfaits, enjoy this delicious fall treat with freshly picked apples! Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
The past two months have been crazy around here. We’re house hunting, I had surgery a few months ago and still recovering, but most importantly, Kay has been sick off and on.
Multiple ER and doctor office visits and we think we finally know the issue, gluten! I’ve been running all over taking her to doctors, trying to make her happy and see her smile. Thankfully this week she has been doing really well. I told the doctor I really think gluten is the issue, despite the blood test saying she didn’t have celiac, and he said let’s try gluten free and see. So far, so amazing.
When I get home the last thing I want to do is cook after running around all day. We are thrilled many places offer gluten-free options, but my picky 5 year old is not thrilled with many of them.
I love making a quick and easy dinner and then, of course, Kaylee wants dessert, what kiddo doesn’t? These Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Parfaits are delicious and full of gluten-free ingredients like apples, quinoa, yogurt, and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Spread
I’ll stop at Sam’s Club after my errands and pick up everything I need. You can make it even easier on yourself by using Sam’s Club Scan and Go App or Club Pick Up! You can easily shop and then just pick it up. It’s a lifesaver these days for us.
Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Parfaits are packed with protein thanks to the yogurt and quinoa and an apple a day to keep the doctor away. 😉 I just love the combination of cinnamon and apples. Plus this recipe is also gluten-free! Would you try this recipe? What creative spin would you make to this recipe?
Find affordable Unilever food product at Sam’s Club and make meals that the whole family will enjoy!
Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Parfait
- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3 medium apples cored and diced
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups greek yogurt, vanilla
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook apples with cinnamon, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Evenly layer about ¼ cup yogurt in each of 4 parfait or other glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons quinoa, then ½ cup cooked apples. Repeat layers. Serve immediately. Enjoy!