This Bacon Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese recipe is filled with everything you love in a good cheeseburger recipe, but in an easy mac and cheese instead.
This is part of a sponsored post.
Bacon Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Box KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Milk (extra)
- 1/2 + Cup KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese - Mild Cheddar
- 6 Slices OSCAR MAYER Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- 1 Red Onion , sliced
- In a skillet brown the ground beef and in a separate skillet cook the bacon.
- Once the bacon is done cook 3/4 of the onion in the bacon grease.
- In a large pot boil water to cook and make the macaroni and cheese according to directions + a little extra milk.
- Once the ground beef is done, mix into the mac and cheese along with the caramelized onions and add in 1/2 cup shredded cheddar, mix!
- Serve in mini ramekins or in a large casserole.
- Place in the macaroni and cheese, sprinkle with bacon, tomatoes and raw onions then serve over a salad if you want!
- *We like to put into ramekins and then dump onto our salad
- Note: if you put too much milk into your mac and cheese you can add a tiny bit of flour to thicken, make sure to heat while stirring.