Best Lemonade Recipe with Oranges
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice (about 8 large navel oranges)
- 1-1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 5-7 large lemons)
- 4-5 cups of cold water
- Squeeze the juice from oranges and lemons. Set aside.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, combine sugar and water. Stir until sugar has dissolved and remove from heat.
- Add the sugar water, orange juice, lemon juice and cold water to a gallon pitcher and stir. Refrigerate until ready to use or pour over ice to enjoy now.
Looking for more lemonade recipes? Try these!