Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper, but all opinions are my own.
Make this Easy Chicken Risotto Recipe if you want a quick and easy delicious dinner recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to prep and cook!
I’m a huge fan of meal planning, how about you? Two days out of the week I like to prep all of our fruits, vegetables, and proteins. For proteins I prep chicken, hard boiled eggs, and black beans.
Sometimes we’re left with chicken if my husband has a lunch meeting. That leftover chicken doesn’t get wasted. Instead, we use it in a quick and easy dinner!
Talking about quick and easy, our daughter would eat rice every day if we let her. I’m always trying new ways to make a complete meal with rice IN it. That way, she’s not just eating rice. 😉
I found Knorr Select at BJ’s during our recent trip. We tend to go to BJ’s at least once a week since we love their bagels and sometimes to just snap stories to my nephews who also love BJ’s. 🙂 We found the Knorr Selects right on the end cap. With no artificial flavors, preservatives, and gluten free – it was a must try for our family.
Kay picked out the Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto, and on the back of the package there’s a recipe for Garlic Shrimp Risotto Recipe, so we gave it a try! My family loves shrimp, but breaded, so I thought this was the perfect use for our chicken breasts. Plus, as much as I love risotto, it’s not typically quick and easy, but this Easy Chicken Risotto Recipe is SUPER easy and will wow everyone!
It was pretty darn tasty and a great way to get some leafy greens on the table too. I topped it with a little more parmesan cheese as well because yum! Next time I may even add on some crumbled bacon.
In fact, hubby already requested that I make it with just bacon, so we’re going to definitely make that happen! You can make these tasty side dishes or a complete meal, they’re so versatile and save you tons of time in the kitchen.
- 3 Tbsp . olive oil , divided
- 1 lb . cooked chicken breasts , chopped
- 1 clove garlic , chopped
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto
- 3 cups baby Kale
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- HEAT 1 tbsp. of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your chicken with salt and pepper, if you’d like. Add your chicken and cook for about 3-5 minutes until warmed up, or use fresh chicken and cook fully. Remove from pan and set aside.
- POUR your water, milk, remaining olive oil and Knorr Selects into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking for 7 mins.Toss in the kale and cook 3 minutes more.
- STIR in your chicken and tomatoes.
- SPRINKLE with parmesan cheese and enjoy!